You have found the official KanJam rules page. Congratulations.
Everyone knows the basics of the game, there are two teams consisting of two players and the teammates stand at opposite
But there are also some gray-area rules which is what this page is mainly for. I will start by listing some that come to mind, but if anyone has more to add, put them in the comments and I’ll add them to the page. Also if anyone has any rule related questions you can leave those in the comment section as well, or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OK, here we go:
1. On both an instant win and a 3-point-jam the disc has to remain in the
- On an instant win if the disc goes through the top or slot hits the inside of the
- On a a 3-point jam if the disc goes into the kan hits the ground and bounces out without ever touching the kan, as rare as this play may be, it is worth 0 points. On the same play, if it hits the inside of the
2. Once the disc hits the
3. If the deflector at any time grabs or catches the disc, the play is dead and 0 points are awarded.
4. The deflector can use any part of his body, not just hands, to score
I am sure that there are many other rules but this is a good beginning. If anyone has any other rule that they’d like added to the page, or any questions, email email@example.com or post a the question/rule into the comment section.
Until next time,